Monday, July 28, 2014

CRISIS!

Real life sucks...
So my blog output has really slowed down. I'm sorry about that. Life has been very difficult recently, with money troubles and family drama rearing up like Scylla and Charybdis.
This is what I wish my life looked like.

What my life actually looks like.


I am going to try to put up at least one post per week. I am still working through the Golden Age characters. They are fairly complicated since many of their orignal write ups seem to have left off key information (like pet parrots and clown sidekicks). After that, I'm not sure what I'll work on.

Many thanks to my readers. I have over 8,000 page views, which is hard to believe. I am glad that DC Heroes still has such a huge following out there!

Anyway, always feel free to make requests. I will do as much as I can. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that things aren't awesome right now. Don't worry about the blogging frequency, life comes first. You've been more than prolific on your postings to this point. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete